Responsible for the content according to § 55 Rundfunkstaatsvertrag (Interstate Broadcasting Agreement – RStV):
Telefon: +49 (0) 7555 / 360
Fax: +49 (0) 7555 / 368
USt-ID: DE 195 98 1924
Comment on online settlement of disputes in accordance with Art. 14 Abs. 1 ODRVO:
DATA PROTECTION DECLARATION General
We process your personal data (e.g. form of address, surname, address, email address, telephone number) only in accordance with the stipulations of the German Data Protection Law and the Data Protection Law of the European Union (EU). The following instructions include information about the purposes of processing, legal bases, addressees, storage periods as well as about your rights and the responsible person for your data processing. The present data protection declaration refers to our websites only. If you are passed on to other sites via links on our sites, please inform yourself about the relevant handling of your data.
(1) Purpose of processing
We process your personal data that you put at our disposal by email, contact form etc. in order to answer and settle your inquiries. You are not obliged to put your personal data at our disposal. But we cannot work on your inquiry without knowledge of your personal data.
(2) Legal bases
a) Should you have expressly consented to the processing of your data, Art. 6 Abs. 1a) DSGVO is the legal basis for processing.
b) Should we process your data to realise precontractual measures, Art. 6 Abs. 1b) DSGVO is the legal basis.
c) In all other cases (especially when using a contact form) Art. 6 Abs. 1f) DSGVO is the legal basis.
RIGHT OF OPPOSITION: You are entitled to oppose at any time the processing that is realized on the basis of Art. 6 Abs. 1 f) DSGVO and does not serve for direct advertising for reasons resulting from your special situation. However, in case of direct advertising, you are entitled to oppose processing at any time without specifying any reasons.
(3) Legitimate interest
Our legitimate interest in processing is to communicate with you quickly and to reply your inquiries at low costs. If you communicate your address to us, we reserve the right to use it for direct advertising by post. Your interest in data protection can be safeguarded by sparing data transmission (e.g. by using a pseudonym).
(4) Categories of addressees
Hosting companies, shipping companies in case of direct advertising.
(5) Storage period
Your data will be deleted if the circumstances show that your inquiry and the concerned facts respectively are settled finally.
But if a contract is made, we will store the data required according to commercial and tax law for the legally prescribed periods, i.e. ten years regularly (see § 257 HGB, § 147 AO).
(6) Right of opposition
In case of processing, your consent entitles you to oppose your consent at any time.
Collection of personal data for informative use:
We do not collect any personal data for the mere informative use of the website, except for the data which the browser transmits to enable the visit of the website. These are:
- date and time of inquiry
- content of request (concrete site)
- state of access / HTTP status code
- quantity of data transmitted each time
- operating system and its surface
- language and version of browser software
These data are deleted automatically upon expiration of a period of 190 days.
Information about cookies
(1) Purpose of processing
Technically required cookies are used on the present website. These are small text files which are stored in and by your internet browser on your computer system respectively.
(2) Legal basis
The legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 Abs. 1 f) DSGVO.
(3) Legitimate interest
Our legitimate interest is the working of our website. The user data collected by technically required cookies are not used to create user profiles. Thus, your interest in data protection is safeguarded.
(4) Storage period
The technically required cookies are normally deleted when closing the browser. Permanently stored cookies have different lifespans from several minutes to several years.
(5) RIGHT OF OPPOSITION
If you do not want the storage of these cookies, you are requested to deactivate the acceptance of these cookies in your internet browser which can result, however, in a limitation of functions for our website. Permanently stored cookies can also be deleted via your browser at any time.
Data Protection Declaration for the use of Google Maps
This site uses the mapping service Google Maps via an API. The provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. To use the functions of Google Maps it is necessary to store your IP address. The information is principally transmitted to a server of Google in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site does not have any influence on the transmission of data. Google Maps is endeavoured to realize the application DSGVO. However, we expressly draw your attention to the fact that the use of Google Maps via our website can represent a risk for the external user. When using this function, you agree with taking over the theoretical risk.
For more information about handling user data, contact the data protection declaration of Google: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/
Objection to advertising emails
The use of contact data published in connection with the imprint duty in order to send advertising and information material that have not been ordered expressly is herewith objected. The site operators expressly preserve legal action in case of unsolicited mailing of advertising information, for example by Spamemails.
(1) Purpose of processing
When applying for the Newsletter, your email address will be used for advertising purposes, i.e. we will inform you particularly about products of our range by means of the Newsletter. For statistical purposes, we can evaluate what links in the Newsletter are clicked on. In this regard, we cannot see what concrete person has clicked on. The below consent has expressly been given by you separately or, if necessary, in the course of the ordering process: subscribe to the Newsletter.
(2) Legal basis
The legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 Abs. 1 a) DSGVO.
(3) Categories of addressees
If necessary, providers of newsletter sending.
(4) Storage period
Your email address is stored for the newsletter sending only for the period of the requested subscription.
(5) Right to revoke
You are entitled to revoke your consent at any time effective for the future. If you don’t want to subscribe to the newsletter any more, you can cancel as follows: via a cancel click in the newsletter.
Rights of concerned person
If any of your personal data are processed, you are a concerned person in terms of DSGVO and the following items are your lawful rights:
1. Right on information
You may request a confirmation from us if personal data concerning you are processed by us.
If such a processing exists, you may request the following information from us:
(1) the purposes which the personal data are processed for;
(2) the categories of personal data that are processed;
(3) the addressees i.e. the categories of addressees to whom your relevant personal data have been or will still be published;
(4) the planned duration of storage of your relevant personal data or, if concrete information cannot be given in this regard, criteria for the determination of storage duration;
(5) the existence of a right on correction or deletion of personal data concerning you, of a right on limitation of processing by us or a right on opposition against processing;
(6) the existence of a right on appeal with a supervisory authority;
(7) all information available on the origin of data if the personal data are not raised with the concerned person;
(8) the existence of an automatized making of decision including profiling in accordance with Art. 22 Abs. 1 and 4 DSGVO and – at least in these cases – significant information on the logic involved as well as the scale and the consequences strived for by such a processing for the concerned person.
You are entitled to claim information on the question if the personal data related to you are transmitted in a third country or to an international organisation. In this regard, you may demand to be informed about suitable guarantees in connection with the transmission according to Art. 46 DSGVO.
2. Right on correction
You have a right on correction and/or completion towards us if the processed personal data that concern you are not correct or incomplete. We are obliged to effect correction immediately.
3. Right on limitation of processing
You can demand limitation of processing of the personal data that concern you under the following conditions:
(1) if you deny the correctness of personal data that concern you for a period enabling us to verify the correctness of the personal data;
(2) if processing is unlawful and you refuse the deletion of personal data and claim the limitation of use of the personal data instead;
(3) if we do not need the personal data any longer for the purposes of processing, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend any legal claims, or
(4) if you have lodged an appeal against processing according to Art. 21 Abs. 1 DSGVO and it has not been found yet if the justified reasons entitling us outweigh your reasons.
If the processing of personal data concerning you has been limited, such data – apart from their storage – can be processed only with your consent or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or to protect the rights of any other natural person or legal entity or for reasons of an important public interest of the Union or a member state.
If the limitation of processing was realized in accordance with the above specified conditions, you will be informed by us before limitation will be cancelled.
4. Right on deletion
a) Obligation to delete
You can demand from us to delete personal data concerning you immediately and we are obliged to delete such data immediately if one of the following reasons is applicable:
(1) The personal data concerning you are no more required for the purposes for which they have been raised or have been processed otherwise.
(2) You revoke your consent which was the basis for processing according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 Abs. 2 lit. a DSGVO, and there is no other legal basis for processing.
(3) You lodge appeal against processing in accordance with Art. 21 Abs. 1 DSGVO and there are no justified reasons of priority for processing, or you lodge appeal against processing according to Art. 21 Abs. 2 DSGVO.
(4) The personal data concerning you have been processed unlawfully.
(5) The deletion of the personal data concerning you is required to fulfil a legal obligation according to the law of the Union or the law of the member states which we are subject to.
(6) The personal data concerning you have been raised in relation to services offered by the information company according to Art. 8 Abs. 1 DSGVO.
b) Information to third persons
If we have published the personal data concerning you and we are obliged to delete them according to Art. 17 Abs. 1 DSGVO, we will take suitable measures – taking into consideration the technology available and the implementation costs – even technical ones, to inform the persons responsible for data processing, who process the personal data, that you as concerned person have demanded from them the deletion of all links to the personal data or of copies or replications of such personal data.
The right on deletion does not exist if processing is required
(1) to exercise the right to freedom of speech and information;
(2) to fulfil a legal obligation that demands processing according to the right of the Union or the member states, to which we are subject, or to realize a task lying in the public interest or being realized to exercise public violence which has been transferred to us;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the sector of public health in accordance with Art. 9 Abs. 2 lit. h and i as well as Art. 9 Abs. 3 DSGVO;
(4) for archiving purposes lying in the public interest, scientific or historical purposes of science or for statistic purposes according to Art. 89 Abs. 1 DSGVO as far as the right mentioned under paragraph a) probably prevents or seriously disturbs the realization of the aims of processing or
(5) to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
5. Right on information
When you have asserted towards us the right on correction, deletion or limitation of processing, we are obliged to inform all addressees to which the personal data concerning you have been published about the correction or deletion of data or limitation of processing unless communication is impossible or related to a disproportionate effort. You can demand from us to be informed about these addressees.
6. Right on data portability
You are entitled to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have put at our disposal, in a structured, common and machinereadable format.
In addition, you are entitled to transmit such data to another responsible person without any obstruction if
(1) processing is based on a consent according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. a DSGVO or Art. 9 Abs. 2 lit. a DSGVO or on a contract in accordance with Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. b DSGVO and
(2) processing is realized by means of an automatized procedure.
When exercising this right, you are additionally entitled to achieve that the personal data concerning you are directly transmitted by us to another responsible person if portability is technically possible. Liberties and rights of other persons may not be disturbed.
The right on data portability does not apply to a processing of personal data that is required to exercise a task lying in the public interest or to exercise public violence and that has been transferred to us.
7. Right of opposition
You are entitled at any time and for reasons resulting from your particular situation to file an objection against the processing of personal data concerning you which is done on the basis of Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. e or f DSGVO.; the same applies to a profiling based on the same stipulations.
In this case, we won’t process the personal data concerning you any longer unless we can prove compelling reasons for processing meriting protection that outweigh your interests, rights and liberties, or processing serves assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
If the personal data concerning you are processed for the purpose of direct advertising, you are entitled to file an objection against processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising at any time; the same applies to profiling if related to such direct advertising.
If you file an objection against processing for the purpose of direct advertising, the relevant personal data will not be processed for this purpose any longer.
You have the possibility to exercise your right of opposition by means of automatized procedures involving technical specifications, in connection with the use of services offered by the information company – regardless the stipulation 2002/58/EG.
8. Right to revoke the declaration of consent for reasons of data protection
You are entitled to revoke your declaration of consent for reasons of data protection at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing realized until revocation.
9. Automatized decision in individual cases including profiling
You are entitled not to be subjected to a decision exclusively based on automatized processing – including profiling – having a legal effect on you or disturbing you considerably in a similar way.
This does not apply if the decision
(1) is required to conclude or fulfil a contract between you and us,
(2) is admissible by virtue of legal stipulations of the Union or member states, which we are subject to, and such legal stipulations include reasonable measures to protect your rights and liberties as well as your legitimate interests or
(3) is made with your express consent.
However, such decisions may not be based on particular categories of personal data according to Art. 9 Abs. 1 DSGVO except that Art. 9 Abs. 2 lit. a or g applies and reasonable measures to protect the rights and liberties as well as your legitimate interests have been taken.
As far as the cases mentioned in (1) and (3) are concerned, we take reasonable measures to protect the rights and liberties as well as your legitimate interests.
10. Right on appeal with a supervisory authority
Regardless of other administrative or legal remedies, you are entitled to lodge an appeal with a supervisory authority, particularly in the member state of your place of residence, your workplace or the place of alleged infringement if you are of the opinion that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the DSGVO.
The supervisory authority, which the appeal was lodged to, informs the person lodging the appeal about the state and the results of the appeal including the possibility of a legal remedy according to Art. 78 DSGVO.
Responsible for data processing:
Phone: 07555 360